[Asterisk-biz] Credit Card Services For a non us company

Christopher Bergström cbergstrom at netsyncro.com
Fri Nov 18 08:55:40 MST 2005

Kanishka Somaratne wrote:

> Hi
> I am looking for a credit card company that can offer merchant
> services for a non us company, I want customers pay for the services
> using there credit card.

WorldPay / PayPal (Yes, take a look at some of PayPal's newer
services.)  I'd offer to help you myself, but not even sure which
country you are referencing.

Further.. I would not in a million years trust a small company storing
my credit card information. (Which most probably do if they collect the
info on their site directly) If the gateway/provider isn't Visa CISP
then IMHO I'd avoid them like the plague in providing you services.

C.