[Asterisk-biz] Credit Card Services For a non us company

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 01:52:41 MST 2005

On 11/18/05, Kanishka Somaratne <kani at technoportal.biz> wrote:

> Hi
> I am looking for a credit card company that can offer merchant services
> for a non us company, I want customers pay for the services using there
> credit card.

Credit card merchant accounts can only be issued by a bank in the
country/region where the business resides. So you really have 3 options.

1. Obtain a merchant account in the country where your business is.
2. Setup a company in the country where you want a merchant account.
3. Use a third party billing service.

What country is your business in?

Chris