[Asterisk-biz] Wholesale termination providers matrix.

Andy Davidson andy at nosignal.org
Thu Nov 17 16:34:39 MST 2005

Hi,

I am struggling to find this online, so throw this open for discussion
to the floor - does anyone maintain an online matrix of wholesale voice
termination which details the name of companies against the countries
they offer voice transit to, the session transports they support, the
currencies they accept payment in, etc...

This service would help a lot; for instance it would be an enormous help
to have a list of providers that i can compare side by side for my
current project.  I have an existing partner in the UK who seem to offer
excellent value, but am looking for more providers of voice transit (via
ip) to India for redundancy, or to offer a discounted option to my own
users. (Yes, this is an opportunity to quote to me by direct mail.)

cheers
-a