[Asterisk-biz] Anyone in this list using Bicom's Switchware/PBXWare, Please contact me.

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Thu Nov 17 15:38:57 MST 2005

Is anyone in this list purchased and currently using
Pbxware or Switchware? Please contact me even if you
Are not a current user but used it in the past.

Today I am trying to access Bicom Systems site for PBXware
and Switchware and cannot access their site. Have they
Shutdown their website or is it just some DNS/Hosting
Issue and the site is down?

Please try accessing the link below
https://www.bicomsystems.com/index.html

Also, I need some feedback on their products in order
to compile a list of Asterisk GUI Products for the
evaluation of some of my clients.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Seshu Kanuri