[Asterisk-biz] Who uses only VOIP for their business?

David Aldworth daldworth at teliax.com
Wed Nov 16 17:35:23 MST 2005

Hi Guys -

http://www.teliax.com

e911 in all areas serviced by local inbound by the end of Nov.
24/7 365 NOC staffed technical support.
Spun out of national CLEC started in '96.
Combination of partners including RBOC's and other carriers such as L3 for
origination.
DS3's for LD/ILD/TF, 5 upstream providers in multi-hommed environ for data
(3 gigE and 2 100mb handoff's) in main POP in Denver, CO.
LNP in *and out* fully supported.

Currently retail focused on SMB/Home/Hobby users. Stay tuned for very cool
reseller/wholesale products and portal coming soon.

Kind regards,
David Aldworth
Teliax, Inc.
http://www.teliax.com