[Asterisk-biz] Who uses only VOIP for their business?

Robert Wolpov rob at junctionnetworks.com
Wed Nov 16 16:48:59 MST 2005

For the most part, I agree.  BUT not about getting nationwide DIDs nor about
reliability from a reseller.

We, Junction Networks provide both, nationwide DIDs and reliable service.
We don't have customers switching from us due to outages.  We provide live
support during business hours (it's shocking that this is distinguishing
feature of our service).  You don't need to commit to $X00s to get quality
and reliable service.

We are exclusively a business provider and we have over 1000 business
customers relying on our service delivered over the public Internet.  In the
infrequent case that there is a call quality problem, we help diagnose with
you and almost always find that it is due to a customer related network or
internet provider problem.

Check us out at www.juncitonnetworks.com

-Rob