[Asterisk-biz] Looking for cheap UK mobile termination- TheMTC is more than that

Linus Surguy linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
Wed Nov 16 14:34:52 MST 2005

No idea, and we're in the UK. I think he meands mobile termination charge,
i.e. the amount charged on the interconnect by the five important operators
(O2, Vodafone, Orange, T-Mobile and Three) is actually more than 7p peak
time, so you don't stand much of a chance of reducing this, at least not if
you want quality routes with caller ID presented.

Linus