[Asterisk-biz] Outbound VOIP provider needed for Atlanta local calling area

Aury G. Friedman asterisk at schoolnotify.com
Wed Nov 16 09:31:33 MST 2005

We are looking for a VOIP vendor who can provide outbound calling capability
via SIP or IAX2. The short-term requirement would be up to 50 simultaneous
calls running at any one time. This public service is to be used for
notification of groups of participants (no unsolicited calls). The preferred
initial ANI would be in the local Atlanta area code (770/404/678). The
majority of the calls will be destined for area codes 706/770/678/404. As we
expand, additional cities and capacities will be required. We are capable of
rate limiting call setup and the number of simultaneous calls at peak. We do
not require 911, as this is for an automated outbound service.

More details on calling patterns, etc, are available. We may entertain
multiple vendors or inexpensive long-distance options, if your capacity is
not sufficient in our required locations. But as this is a public service,
the pricing needs to be right. Significant co-marketing benefits can also be
available as part of our future nationwide campaigns.

Thanks,

Aury G. Friedman
www.SchoolNotify.com
(706)253-5848