UBOB.org Re: [Asterisk-biz] Re: Public HARDWARE Provisioning service :

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Tue Nov 15 05:57:53 MST 2005

Dear Bjorn & Others,

The applications are available on the net for us by any one, its not something difficult to do, it just creates tftp file. I think that what voxilla is offering is to program the unit before they ship it out,
( Please correct me if i understand it incorrectly)

You are right as a service provider should concider not to use a public tftp service, but again, its a public tftp servic, for any one who can not have a private tftp service. like at this time
fwd and sipphone, iaxphone and other free proxy service do not offer this service.

If any one wants a TFTP Provisioning tool for there own product, they are more than
welcome to hire asterisksupport.com for implimenting it on there web site.

UBOB will be Just like using hotmail, emails are sitting on microsoft's server, now its
upto you if you want to trust them or not.

Its a PUBLIC email service.

Similarly ubob.org will be a PUBLIC FREE (For now) TFTP/ and other protocol provisioning service.

I think there is a need, it did not exisit, so i created it.

Every one has a right to use or not to use it if they have security concerns. I am sure that Sanjay was told that no one will use it, but he needed it for him self, so he created Hotmail.

Now if some one in the community like iaxphone or any other free phone / iax/
sipservice provider wishes to use it,  they are more than welcome to send there
requirements, so we can make it according to what they need, to benfit the most of
the users.

We will create API's for it so any one can impliment it in there own web site also, if
some one wants to test it, email me.

Rehan

> > device

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to
PSTN, SIP or IAX2 number, or Asterisk  Superb Web Controls.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.
http://www.MySuperPhone.com - The NEXT Generation of Telephone.
Http://www.ip-pabx.com - Ip Centrex System, with global service.
Http://www.superPBX.net - One World, One Number, One Pabx, Physical.