[Asterisk-biz] Unified Message Platform

Angus Campbell acampbell at aegismanagement.net
Mon Nov 14 12:28:15 MST 2005

Thanks Seshu
I knew about Ring Central (use it now) but not about the other two. Many
of these are quite IP-centric and I think IP is over-sold in a lot of
applications where the PSTN connections are more appropriate.  I find
that with some notable exceptions the user interfaces are horrible.  The
ingredients are all out there and most have been invented but not all
have gotten the recipe or presentation right.
Regards

Angus Campbell
*Aegis Reporting
* Aegis Management Associates, Inc.