[Asterisk-biz] Unified Message Platform

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Mon Nov 14 09:50:03 MST 2005

Angus,

We have a turnkey solution ready to go, called ITSP in a box. You can
see a demo online at:

http://itsp.demo.integrics.com/?username=guest;password=guest

and a feature list:

http://integrics.com/products/itsp/features/

It supports voicemail, fax forward to email (store in a mailbox coming
soon), conferencing, web based user provisioning, IP and PSTN traffic,
and many other features, today. Auto attendants are coming soon,
probably before the end of the year.

Alternatively, we can build a system from scratch to your specifications.

The Unified Messaging area is something I'm very familiar with. I was
the lead installation engineer on MCI's implementation of IBM's Unified
Messaging for Websphere Voice Response. With 2.4 million users, this is
the largest IBM-UM project ever, and one of the largest of any UM
product. I've also installed over 100 UM machines at IBM sites around
the world, mostly in Europe and North America. For my CV, please see:

http://integrics.com/people/acunningham/

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 (0)7870 699 479