[Asterisk-biz] New website with voip providers

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Sun Nov 13 13:14:41 MST 2005

Hey ho!

I just launched a new website, with a big listing of voip providers.
My goal is to list all known voip providers out there, with all plans,
all options (voicemail, conferencing, dnd....), all prices to all
destinations + all DID's they provide and more important the protocols
they support. (We are not nearly there, adding things to the database is
going very slow).

Atm there are 50 iax providers on there, (700+ voip providers in total)
if you know any others please let me know.  (send them to me off the
list, the mailinglists are busy enough.). Any comments, suggestions are
also welcome.

The website can be found at : http://www.voipcharges.com

Cheers,

Zoa.