[Asterisk-biz] Can anyone recommend a good billing software to interface with Asterisk?

Are are at astartelecom.com
Fri Nov 11 12:37:42 MST 2005

Have a look at http://astbill.com

AstBill is a Web Based Billing, Routing and Management Software for Asterisk
and MySQL. AstBill Provides pre and post paid billing services and have a
calling card module. AstBill completely automates Asterisk and VOIP billing
from start to finish. Key benefits is the Central Web-based installation,
Credit Control on outgoing and incoming calls and the call routing module.
Alternativt you can use it as a low cost office or home PABX.

The reseller module and many other professional modules will be available as
a paid module around 1 Des 05.

We have a large number of installations already. The largest calling card
user I know about are running 10,000 cards. We have customers with 7500 pre
and post paid clients.

Any advice on how to make this a combination of Open Source and a commercial
product is highly appreciated. With all the smart guys on this list I hope
to get some real and honest feedback. Good and Bad. :-)

Have a nice weekend.

--
Are Casilla
http://astartelecom.com - Independent VOIP Telecoms Broker. Asterisk