[Asterisk-biz] asterisk high load high availability servers

Jason R. Park jason at jasonpark.com
Fri Nov 11 11:55:27 MST 2005

We have used VRRP to great success.  VRRP is virtual router redundancy
protocol and it provides near real-time ip address fail over.  We use it
for Linux based routers and Keepalived is a good implementation:
http://www.keepalived.org/.  The fail over time we have experienced is
less than 10 ms.  E-mail me directly if you have any questions about it,
I would be happy to share.

Best Regards,

Jason R. Park
E-Mail: jason at jasonpark.com