[Asterisk-biz] Can anyone recommend a good billing software to interface with Asterisk?

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Fri Nov 11 09:48:35 MST 2005

Cory Andrews wrote:

> I'll get right on that in my 1.5 hours of spare time per day,
> previously devoted to sleep....seriously, looking for something
> relatively "shrink wrapped" that we can resell.

Cory,

We have our billing system around the Asterisk, but it mostly only for
pre-paid/postpaid international and long distance services we provide

It have billing system, Customer portal, and CSR portal. Right now we
implemet a reports to the infranet portal. We adding some additional
reports at this moment and trying to make the web layout nicer. It's not
ready for prime-time yet to sell it to the companies who wants to use it,
but our customers just love it.

I already provided link here for the customer portal:

http://www.hitcalls.com
Phone: 1234567890
PIN: 12345

To make it ready to sell, it will take 2 more months, but system is
quite promising.

PS: A called and emailed you many times, but never got an answer.

All the Best!
Sergey.