[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Implementation Consultants

Michael Procter michael.procter at citel.com
Fri Nov 11 02:05:14 MST 2005

> I work for a company that is nearing the end-of-life on its existing
> Nortel Meridian switch and is considering Asterisk.  We have
> approximately 200 existing extensions, and probably 150 out
> of those 200 are using basic analog phones and would stay that
> way.  A few phones are more sophisticated proprietary Nortal digital
> (or digital-like) phones.

If you have a legacy PBX that you are replacing, then I think you
should consider CITELlink Handset Gateways.  They connect your legacy
digital handsets to SIP networks.

You can save time and money by reusing your existing phones and
cabling, but still enjoy the benefits of a modern SIP infrastructure.

See the following links for more information:

http://www.citel.com/products/handset_gateways/index.asp#CITELlink
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Digital+Telephone+Adapters

Regards,

Michael Procter