[Asterisk-biz] RNKTEL's peer.rnktel.com USER FRIENDLY

Charles Green, please getalife pleasegetalifemam at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 15:37:28 MST 2005

When I see a telecommunications company doing something well, I want to tell others, so they can take advantage. RNKTEL's peer.rnktel.com is USER FRIENDLY. It's clean looking. It all makes sense. There is nothing missing.

For example, some telecom end-user management doesn't even show a clear page with bills and billing name/address. This can be a problem when you want to port a number from them to another company.

The customer service of RNKTEL is professional and efficient. They tell the truth and do not cover up "problems."

Charles Green