[Asterisk-biz] Sip Micro USA -- are they reliable ?

Md Mostofa Azad mostofa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:03:58 MST 2005

Hello,
We are planning to work with Sip Micro Systems with their Accounts Manager
Sean Anderson who also uses the name Ahsan Shah . Are they reliable for
postpayment as we will be giving our route in 3+1 postpayment ? Please reply
ASAP .
I ask this because their manager uses Sean anderson in email and Ahsan shah
in chat . Which is which and I am confused although he says he uses alias
for the forums . If anyone has worked with them then please let me know.

Thank you
Md Mostofa Azad
MSN : md_mostofa_azad at hotmail.com
Email : mostofa at gmail.com