[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Implementation Consultants

Super Technologies sales at SuperTec.com
Thu Nov 10 10:55:00 MST 2005

Dear John,

If you would like a paid pbx you can check out www.superpbx.net for
this.

You can use a channel bank as that's the cheapest solution for
conversion from ip to pstn using the t1 card from digium.

However if you want to use our Superphone8000 phones
www.supertec.com/sp8000/

This will cost you only 99$ a set when you buy it with an ip-pabx.com
( hosted solution) or a superpbx.net ( physical Box)

Gary

> Hello,
>
> I work for a company that is nearing the end-of-life on its existing
> Nortel Meridian switch and is considering Asterisk.  We have
> approximately 200 existing extensions, and probably 150 out of those 200
> are using basic analog phones and would stay that way.  A few phones are
> more sophisticated proprietary Nortal digital (or digital-like) phones.
>
> We want someone that could help us with things like:
>
>  * Server sizing and best practices to ensure reliability
>
>  * Best ways to integrate those 200 phones into our Asterisk system
>    (Some T1 PCI cards and then breakout boxes?  Boxes that have
>     bunches of analog ports on one end and Ethernet on the other?)
>
>  * Options for integrating VOIP phones into our data network,
>    including requirements for switches (QoS, bandwidth, etc.)
>
>  * Suggested hardware for any of the above.
>
>  * Ways to design our setup to permit growth
>
>  * Suggestions on where to obtain emergency support from (Digium?)
>
> We have Asterisk, Linux, phone, and networking experience in-house and
> would probably plan to largely handle the implementation ourselves if we
> could get assistance with questions like the above.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -- John

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to
PSTN, SIP or IAX2 number, or Asterisk  Superb Web Controls.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.
http://www.MySuperPhone.com - The NEXT Generation of Telephone.
Http://www.ip-pabx.com - Ip Centrex System, with global service.
Http://www.superPBX.net - One World, One Number, One Pabx, Physical.