[Asterisk-biz] Re: contractor to build out VOIP business

Geoff Karl geoff.karl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 10:20:21 MST 2005

On 11/8/05, Geoff Karl <geoff.karl at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for a contractor to help me scale out a VOIP business.  I
> am looking to build something capable of 1000+ concurrent calls.
>
> I have an immediate need.  I would like to engage someone that is
> interested in a long-term support arrangement.
>
> Please send experience, rates and availability to geoff.karl at gmail.com.
>
> thanks,
>
> Geoff

Just to clarify, i already have all the billing and user management
infrastructure completed.  I am looking for someone that has deep
Asterisk (maybe SER) and Telephony experience to help with the
"plumbing".  We already have an existing system in place, but need to
take it to the next level.

Doesn't really matter where you are located.  We are based in North
America, but we are also starting to branch out into Europe.

I am also open to making this a full-time position if you are seeking
some stability.

thanks,

Geoff