[Asterisk-biz] contractor to build out VOIP business

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Wed Nov 9 04:07:44 MST 2005

Geoff,

Could you please describe what area your business is in - Virtual PBX,
termination, etc?

Building commercial Asterisk and SER systems is our speciality. We've
done 4 high availability and fully redundant systems this year, as well
as quite a few smaller ones.

If you're selling VoIP service to residential and small business
customers, we have a turnkey solution ready to go, called ITSP in a box.
You can see a demo online at:

http://itsp.demo.integrics.com/?username=guest;password=guest

and a feature list:

http://integrics.com/products/itsp/features/

Alternatively, we can build a system from scratch to your
specifications. For experience, please see my personal CV at:

http://integrics.com/people/acunningham/

I'll send you an email off list with rates and availability.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/