[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk integration with 2N EasyGateAnalogGSM Gateway

Mark Armstrong marmstrong at accaustralia.com.au
Wed Nov 9 04:06:00 MST 2005

If you limit the UDP port start and end range making it 8000 to 8040, you
should have no issue with one way audio. I will get the firmware version and
post tomorrow. It's a hexadecimal thing with certain ports having the one
way audio issue. Does not kick in until 15x approx.  This is what we have
found in Australia.

Regards

Mark

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information intended
only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure
by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and then
destroy the message. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this
message that do not relate to the official business of ACC Australia shall
be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by the Company. When
addressed to ACC clients, any information contained in this e-mail is
subject to the terms and conditions in the governing client contract.