[Asterisk-biz] looking for asterisk experts to build calling card business

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Wed Nov 9 03:58:55 MST 2005

Andie,

We can help you with this. Building Asterisk and SER systems for selling
  services to residential and small business customers is our
speciality. We've done 4 high availability and fully redundant systems
this year, as well as quite a few smaller ones.

We have a turnkey solution ready to go, called ITSP in a box. You can
see a demo online at:

http://itsp.demo.integrics.com/?username=guest;password=guest

and a feature list:

http://integrics.com/products/itsp/features/

Alternatively, we can build a system from scratch to your specifications.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/