[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk integration with 2N Easy GateAnalogGSM Gateway

Mark Armstrong marmstrong at accaustralia.com.au
Wed Nov 9 03:20:54 MST 2005

We have implemented the VoiceBlue SIP GSM gateways for 5 sites.  The one way
audio is fixed by a firmware upgrade which effectively limits the UDP port
range. Ours are working fine, far better that Analogue units on FXO ports.
The easygate is working fine on a demo system, check the GSM module, might
be the issue.  Let me know offline if anyone needs more 'techie' info, I'll
introduce a more knowledgeable person.

Regards

Mark

ACC Australia
Phone: +61 29489 0544
Fax: 02 9489 0522
Mobile: +61 401 286 686

www.accaustralia.com.au

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information intended
only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure
by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and then
destroy the message. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this
message that do not relate to the official business of ACC Australia shall
be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by the Company. When
addressed to ACC clients, any information contained in this e-mail is
subject to the terms and conditions in the governing client contract.