[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk integration with 2N Easy Gate AnalogGSM Gateway

Robert Rozman robert.rozman at comutel.si
Wed Nov 9 02:24:53 MST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jean-Denis Girard" <jd.girard at sysnux.pf>
To: "Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion"
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-biz] Asterisk integration with 2N Easy Gate AnalogGSM
Gateway

> Melisa Teoh a écrit :
>> Has anyone on the list integrated this 2N mobile gateway with Asterisk
>> successfully?
>>
>> We have tested it under two scenarios - connected directly to a Zap
>> channel on a digium card and via an ATA w/ PSTN gateway port.
>
> Hi,
>
> I have installed 2N's *SIP* GSM gateways (only for voice, no SMS). All I
> can say is they work great with asterisk. Setup is easy, no trouble so
> far.

Hi,

we are in same story with 2N's SIP GSM gateways and a lot of constant
troubles (currently we're fighting with one way sound on particular
extensions - SIP GSM gateway just stops sending rtp packets....).

What firmware do you use ? Do you connect to Asterisk - through switch or
separate ethernet line ?

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Rob.