[Asterisk-biz] D-Link DVX-1000 Upgrade Pricing

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Tue Nov 8 19:04:05 MST 2005

We have the DVX-1000 in our product suite, it does come standard with 5
users.  You can add up to a total of 25 users.

User upgrade prices retail as follow, as always we offer reseller discounts

Upgrade from 5-10 users total - $399
Upgrade from 5-15 users total - $649
Upgrade from 5-20 Users Total - $1250
Upgrade from 5-25 Users Total - $1499