[Asterisk-biz] New Linksys Products Shipping

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:25:10 MST 2005

> Yep, I understand the cost increase but it would really be great if you could
> move all your VoIP devices around the world (i.e. 110-220V)

Must be a misunderstanding here somewhere: you CAN do just that,
except you need two AC cords, or one cord and the various local
adapters. I have had both situations with my last laptop. All the
PA168 phones I own have 110-220VAC power adapters as do all the
laptops I've owned in the last few years. Yet, the Polycom phones,
which are the most costly I own come with 110 or 220v adapters.

Funny thing - speaking of cost increase - that all ip phones come with
a lAN cable while most of us don't need that (except for poe or
Polycom phones). The cable with the SPA-941 looks expensive, too.

I can't wait to get back to the office to play with my new phone :)