[Asterisk-biz] New Linksys Products Shipping

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 07:20:39 MST 2005

> Bit of a shame Linksys don't seem to be
> letting us have it in the UK till January!

Order it from voipsupply like I did !

I agree, the web interface is so intuitive you don't really need any doc.

Also, the power supply happens to be 110-220VAC with a removable AC
cord. I am in Europe and I happened to have one of those generic power
cords like the ones you have for VCR etc. so I didn't even need an
adaptor. I wasn't sure the ps would be universal - great step in the
right direction there too, makes life a lot simpler.