[Asterisk-biz] New Linksys Products Shipping

Jonathan k. Creasy jonathan at bluegrass.net
Tue Nov 8 06:38:12 MST 2005

Is it similar to the original SPA-841 interface? I found it to be the
best interface I have ever seen. I also found the phone booted better
than any other phone I have. I loved the fact that the menus were all
spans on the same page so you could go from section to section and make
changes and save them all at once instead of having to do one section at
a time like you do with other phones.

-Jonathan