[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Consulting Work

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Tue Nov 8 04:05:27 MST 2005

Matt Riddell wrote:

>Jonathan k. Creasy wrote:
>

>>BluegrassNet (www.bluegrass.net) is looking for persons with networking
>>and Asterisk skills.
>>
>>Work is in Baghdad on the grounds of the Baghdad International Airport.
>>

>Doesn't that get blown up every week?  I'm not sure Asterisk is *that* reliable.
>
>:)

It would be better if the work was under the grounds of the Baghdad
International Airport. My daughter was in Baghdad a year with the 1st
Cav. and told me all about her vacation there. She says it is hard to
relax or sleep when you don't know what will fall out of the sky next.
My tech skills deteriorate rapidly when things are exploding around me.