[Asterisk-biz] RFQ: USA IAX Services, focused on support

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Tue Nov 8 02:29:39 MST 2005

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 asterisk at funkspiel.org wrote:

[Deleted]

> In other words, I want to develop my Asterisk applications for my
> customers, but I'd rather not have to become an ISP in order to do so.
> I want to outsource.
>
> Are there many providers who offer this?  I'm just getting into this
> space, so I apologize if this is a naive question.

Not a naive question at all. In 1994, I started an ISP, that has grown,
prospered and morphed with the times into a mission critial hosting
provider. One of our main skills is as a dedicated hosting provider w/
lots of Telco resources to choose from. Many of our customers are
purchasing dedicated serves specifically for Asterisk integration. For
some, we provide a fully managed solution, while others (like you) want a
totally hands off solution.

If you are interested in such a service, please feel free to contact me
off-list and I'll be happy to discuss it with you. If you are looking for
bargain basement Co-Lo rates and sub $200 dedicated servers, however, you
will not find them here. As someone else stated earlier, you get what you
pay for. ;)

                             KP-216-121-ST