[Asterisk-biz] Philosophy 101

David Webster traveler at loxinfo.co.th
Mon Nov 7 19:30:30 MST 2005

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 20:08:12 -0500, Tim Booth wrote:

>The board is losing its usefulness and professionalism!!!!! If you don't
>have anything useful to say then keep it to yourself.

Just as there is more than one way to skin a cat or solve a problem,
metaphors often work as another means of  pointing  out certain general
concepts .. and often in much more concise terms.  Metaphors are,
however, often misunderstood by the narrow minded, pedantic and ....

Tim, we just had dozens of long ranting posts about one service issue
between two parties .. but you chose to scold me about a message that
was shorter than your signature?

Surely .. a simile is in order?