[Asterisk-biz] some things that really suck in customer support

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Mon Nov 7 05:41:28 MST 2005

I can tell you that I experience the same frustration with my own
customers.  But it's irrelevant.

What I really want to tell you, for your sake - not mine, is that I have
steered clear of nufone because of judgments I've made based solely on
comments you've made to this list.

Yeah, I know; you don't care, right?  That's your privilege.