[Asterisk-biz] Apology and Announcement

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Mon Nov 7 00:40:51 MST 2005

In light of tonight's flame war, I would like to apologize for the
unnecessary flooding of email to your inbox, but I feel it is necessary
to respond to some of these unfounded complaints about my company, I
suppose, even at the expense of feeding the trolls.

I would also like to make a public announcement of our latest
development efforts.

https://staging.nufone.net/

This and its associated sites are still far from complete and the
content may be changed without notice, so don't presume anything is set
in stone or has been polished by the marketing types.  However, I do
feel it is necessary to show the Asterisk community that NuFone has
taken all of your input seriously and is very methodically making the
necessary changes to improve all aspects of our operation, without
impacting our ability to provide the services you already depend on.
Our systematic approach to this major overhaul has made it seem like we
have not been working to solve our problems, but you can rest assured
that many changes are about to be made, which will no doubt prove we are
taking things very seriously.  Feel free to send comments, questions
and/or feature requests to support @ nufone . net.

As always, we would like to thank each and every NuFone customer for
supporting us over the years and most of all I want to personally thank
Mark Spencer for giving us Asterisk in the first place.

Once again, sorry for the noise tonight and hope you enjoy the new site.

Jeremy McNamara