[Asterisk-biz] LF: AU/NZ based call termination provider

Mark John Buenconsejo markjohn1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 23:06:01 MST 2005

Hi, I am looking for AU or NZ based call termination provider who we can
connect to, with at most 200ms latency (the faster the better). We're
calling to NZ and AU numbers everyday, with up to 10 concurrent calls.

We terminate at least 3,000 minutes everyday, and are expecting to grow
in a few weeks (got a new contract to start on).

We've tried US providers, but our packets have to travel the pacific
twice (we're based in the Philippines), which creates up to 3 seconds of
delay in the conversation. You can test your the latency from your
servers to ours, by doing a ping/traceroute to:

  203.177.99.212

Please reply to me privately (mjwork at gmail.com).

Thanks a lot!

Mark