[Asterisk-biz] some things that really suck in customer support

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Nov 6 23:00:35 MST 2005

> Steve Totaro wrote:
>
> >>Now, that's funny - The bank just gave me a $75,000 construction loan on
> >>my signature and NuFone has no need for business credit.  Obviously
> >>whatever illegal methods you used to allegedly acquire my personal
> >>credit report is false.
> >>
> >>Now you are just slandering me.
> >>

> >>Jeremy McNamara
> >>

> >Not slander, anyone can get a co-signer and no, I did not obtain your
credit
> >report.  Word on the street is just that, and I quote from an anonymous
> >source"
> >
> >Check his history of bad
> >checks! He has so many bad checks, and bad credit cards on his
> >record it is amazing he is not in jail. This is a man you want to
> >check his personal credit before ever buying from him. His credit
> >file reads like a rap sheet. He plus his providers are all shit
> >eating crooks. Jeremy left his home town so evade the mess he
> >created. Now he is ripping people off on a Voip scam."
> >

> >I don't know if it is true or not but thought I would let you know what
> >people are saying about you.  If it is true then no problems except with
you
> >and whoever does business with you.  If it is false, you should address
it
> >to the list because this is what is going around.  This is the only email
> >that seemed to contain personal information out of about fifteen that
slam
> >your service.
> >

> You are now spreading information with blatant disregard for the
> truth.    My legal representation will be getting informed of this
> activity first thing in the morning.
>

> Jeremy McNamara

Hit a nerve did I?  Basically I was just letting you know what other's are
saying for your own benefit.  Quoting someone else and adding the statement
that I do not know if it is true or not is not slander.  Do what you have to
and I will do what I have to as well.

Please direct any legal correspondence to:
Kelly, Drye & Warren LLP
1200 19th Street, N.W.
Suite 500
Washington, DC 20036