[Asterisk-biz] VoIPJet Support Contact

Mark Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Sat Nov 5 10:09:17 MST 2005

I've found "fastsupport" to be responsive but it depends on the urgency
of what you are sending them.  When I have had trouble with call quality
or a route they usually get back pretty quickly.  I haven't had trouble
with downtime so I'm surprised that there are those who have so much
trouble.  Maybe it's a problem in the routing to VoIPJet and not on
their end?

MARK.