[Asterisk-biz] VoIPJet Support Contact -We have US unrestricted termination for .095

Ted Gibson tgibson at TGItelecom.com
Fri Nov 4 17:03:27 MST 2005

Robert,

Yes you can buy at .095 with low volume.
We want all the calls from one IP which means you would need your switch,
but I assume since this a asterisk discussion group most of you do have a
switch an asterisk.
Do except traffic from some business end users but not home users.
Most of you smaller providers would have to prepay but we have many that are
escrow and some we give credit terms.
I hope that helps.

Ted Gibson
TGI Telecom