[Asterisk-biz] VoIPJet Support Contact

Derek Conniffe derek at rivertower.ie
Fri Nov 4 16:02:19 MST 2005

If they are into wholesale termination they should advertise their best
prices.  I'm interested in good wholesale rates to very specific
destinations but I've also had problems with call quality and uptime
with some providers (I've found some providers routing traffic over
satellite - cheap it may be but......) - I must say that voipjet is one
of the better providers on those counts (so far at least - I must admit
I've been a bit busy and haven't been shopping around lately).

Derek