[Asterisk-biz] Super technologies is a fraud

Jimmy Smith jimmy.voippro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 13:19:59 MST 2005

what i find funny is that some sites advertise as testimonials theyr own
crap and think no one knows...

on theyr home page.. look at #3..

Advertise: All below use DIDX
To get FREE DID Numbers Visit http://wSPAMww.IPStar.us
You can get them to test DIDX ServiceSPAM, as all the did's on that site are
from DIDX.org

Buy Termination for your Asterisk fromSPAM PhoneSPAMopia.com

To Terminate your DID number to any land line in the world, Visit
http://www.SPAMVirtualPhoneLine.com

For a Complete Hosted IP CSPAMentrix Visit
http://wSPAMww.IP-Pabx.com and get Numbers from anywhere via DIDX on it