[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk Consultants St. Louis

Michael Young myoung at netlogic.net
Thu Nov 3 13:52:54 MST 2005

NetLogic is looking for Asterisk consultants and vendors in the St Louis
area. We have a number of companies that want to purchase our T-1 + VoIP
service products, and we would like to outsource the Asterisk PBX and
phone sales\installations to a third party. If you offer Fonality,
Switchvox, or any other PBX built on Asterisk, and are in our area, we
want to talk to you.

We are initially trying to identify consultants and vendors in St Louis,
but we will also be looking for companies in our other markets (Kansas
City, Chicago, Dallas and San Francisco) in the near future.

Please contact me at myoung - at - netlogic - dot - net for more
information.

Michael Young
NetLogic
www.netlogic.net <http://www.netlogic.net/>