[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk at Katrina, didX, Astricon, any great termination exchange?

Brian Fertig brian at netdr.biz
Thu Nov 3 13:34:14 MST 2005

Ya for real..  didx.org sucks!

  _____

From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Steve Totaro
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 4:04 PM
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-biz] Asterisk at Katrina, didX, Astricon,any great
termination exchange?

Rehan, is that you?

----- Original Message -----

From: Charles <mailto:pleasegetalifemam at yahoo.com>  Green, please getalife

To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com

Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 2:25 PM

termination exchange?

Quick blurb on some IP experiences lately. I'm sure you all are more savvy
than I am.

1. Had the great opportunity to see many Asterisk-using businesses help the
Hurricane Katrina area get themselves back together telecom and network
wise. Really impressed me.

2. Discovered didX.org. Finally, a creative guy like me with no money found
this great resource as I am a consultant to Southeastern USA businesses in
certain niches like prison systems, military, etc. I on;ly pay $20 month and
I can get any number I want for my customers. Major DID providers wouldn't
even squint at me much less look at me when I tried to interop. yeah, you
can laugh. One phone number turned out bad. Was really the provider's fault
not the Xchange. Besides that I've been able to dole out about 60+ dids to
my end users. Even a German number and some Japanese numbers.

3. Attended the Astricon conference and met so many people in Open Source
biz or who want in. It put me in contact with even ones in Dothan Alabama
and South Georgia area. WEll, that's not too far from Huntsville, right.

4. Last is there a termination exchange as cool as didx? out there anywhere?

Charles Green

  _____

Yahoo!
<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFqODRtdXQ4BF9TAzMyOTc1MDIEX3MDOTY2ODgxNj
kEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWwtZm9vdGVyBHNsawNmYw--/SIG=110oav78o/**http%3a/farechase
.yahoo.com/>  FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

  _____

  _____

Checked by AVG Free Edition.