[Asterisk-biz] Flat fee DID --multiple country inuiry

sergey pereyvalov sybasesql at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 23:39:33 MST 2005

Hello,

I can offer Moscow/Russia and St.Petersburg/Russia DIDs. Our office is
in Moscow/Russia. We are not a reseller. We have direct nxE1
connections with major TIER-1 Moscow/St.Petersburg telco. Our network
based on nxAS5400HPX, nxC7206VXR/G1, C2651XM, C3550-EMI, C2950G-48-EI.

$50/mo:
- Moscow/Russia DID in area code +7-095 or St.Petersburg/Russia DID in
area code +7-812
- unlimited Moscow orig/term (+7-095)
- cisco based network
- codecs: g729/g723/g711/t38
- protocols: h323/sip/iax
- Caller-ID/ANI
- DTMF pass-through
- full access to asterisk features, e.g. voicemail, call forwarding, etc
- free calls between members of our network
- AZ termination through our VoIP network (t38 fully supported)
- support via trouble tickets (24/7)
- a lot of other features

$40/mo:
- Additional channel