[Asterisk-biz] NetLogic DID Promotion

Jason jason at ipcomms.net
Tue Nov 1 18:44:24 MST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Michael
Young
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:00 PM
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
Subject: [Asterisk-biz] NetLogic DID Promotion

All,

NetLogic will be testing some new products in the marketplace over the
next few months. I am going to be announcing them here first (before
putting them on our website or other materials) in order to make sure we
have the processes down before going mass market. Thanks for your
understanding ;)

The first promotion is for Inbound Only unlimited usage DIDs. NetLogic
is offering these for $6 per channel, with a limit one DID number per
channel. (This limit may go away in the 1st quarter of 2006). Offer
expires on 12/31/05, but the price on DIDs ordered by 12/31 will remain
at $6 per for at least one year.

The markets these DIDs are available today are:

Birmingham, AL		Indianapolis
Phoenix			Louisville
Tucson			Baltimore
San Francisco		Minneapolis
San Diego			Charlotte
Los Angeles			Raleigh\Durham
Sacramento			New York City
Washington DC		Cincinnati
Miami				Columbus, OH
Atlanta			Dayton, OH
St. Louis			Providence, RI
Chicago			Greenville, SC
Kansas City			Seattle
Dallas
Austin
Houston
San Antonio
El Paso

THE FINE PRINT:
For more information, or to order, please email did-orders at netlogic.net.
Test DIDs are available on request. Our goal is 24 hour turnaround on
all orders. Customers will have to provide a valid credit card or fill
out a credit approval form. NetLogic will have a $50 per month minimum
charge per customer for this promotion. Other markets are available with
a higher minimum charge per customer.

Michael Young
NetLogic
http://www.netlogic.net