[Asterisk-biz] IP Pabx Appliance

The VoIP Connection asterisk-biz at thevoipconnection.com
Tue Nov 1 09:54:36 MST 2005

Don't know how small you are looking to get, but we have an appliance that
might work for you:

http://www.thevoipconnection.com/store/catalog/product_16214_VS1trade_Asteri
sk_PBX_Voice_Server.html

This is a proven solution in production for over a year. Supports one PCI
card. Reseller/OEM discounts are available.

The Soekris is a nice setup but has very limited capacity. Realistically, *
call recording setups are usually pretty demanding - especially if not set
up properly. Additionally, a flash based setup is going to have limited
storage.  We usually recommend a Pentium class server with disks or NAS for
call recording systems.  A second box to process the audio files is ideal.

-Mike

Michael Crown
Managing Partner
www.thevoipconnection.com