[Asterisk-biz] IP Pabx Appliance

Nick asterisk at nvworld.net
Tue Nov 1 05:31:52 MST 2005

We have been looking for products similar to the SNOM VoIP Box
http://www.snom.com/snom_voip_box.html, as we have quite a few clients that
this could be suitable for.

While we like the Snom option, we want to see what other offerings are out
there. While asterisk based is always a bonus, it is not a requirement. The
main requirement are:
Easy to setup/support,
No moving parts... so compact flash is ideal,
Small,
Expandable (probably not realistic given the requirement to be small?)
All the standard features, ie Automatic Attendant, voicemail, conferencing
etc...

Of a huge bonus would be the ability to record calls. And if there was an
option that allowed us to load our existing PHP based frontend for playing
back calls that would be fantastic.

Thats about it, sure there have to be some more products out there I have
missed!

Cheers
Nick