[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk: HelpDesk / CRM type of Application inAsterisk

Hunt, Bill bill.hunt at stroudwater.com
Tue May 31 03:42:20 MST 2005

Check out the Dirigo Contact Suite(tm)
(http://www.stroudwater.com/dirigo.asp), although built originally for
large ACD's, it will be available for the Asterisk platform later this
summer.  Contact me off-list for more information.

Bill Hunt

Stroudwater Contact Point

207 347 8080 x219

207 415 6170 Mobile

877 870 1234 Toll Free

www.stroudwater.com <http://www.stroudwater.com/>

"Realize the Value of Customer Contact!"TM

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential or privileged material. Any
duplication, dissemination, action taken in reliance upon, or other use
of this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited and may violate applicable law. If this e-mail
has been received in error, please notify the sender and delete the
information from your system.

  _____