[Asterisk-biz] where can I get a vanity DID?

Thomas Miller thomasamillergoogle at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 11:06:43 MST 2005

>From what I understand if I have an asterisk pbx set
up, I can also get a vanity  DID.

1) Where I get the DID from does not matter, my voip
provider can use the DID i ask them to. Is this
correct?

2) What place has good vanity DID's?

3) Do toll free DID's save me or the person calling me
money? Or are toll free DIDS more expensive?

4) Where can I get a good vanity DID. I would like
some kind of search interface that will suggest
alternate names.

Thanks,
Tom