[Asterisk-biz] deal gone sour

jim deleskie jim_deleskie at yahoo.com
Sat May 28 15:55:46 MST 2005

While I have no inside information this deal, I have
know Preston for the better part of 8 years.  In that
time I have done business with him and other business
partners of him and never had any issues.  I can say
most if not all of those deals where for alot more
then the value of a rack mount box or 2.

just my 2 cents.