[Asterisk-biz] deal gone sour

Preston Garrison preston at mailblocks.com
Sat May 28 15:50:19 MST 2005

I have been out of town, and i will glady refund your money.  Been
trying to contact you for 2 weeks about your servers, and have not been
able to..  your email blocks mail from hotmail, aol, mailblocks, yahoo,
gmail, my personal email all as spam..  You should stop even using
email if you can't receive a message from a major email providers.  I
did not have your number or I would have called you, and your number is
not listed on paypal.  This list is not the proper place for this, if
you would have CALLED me and left a message with your number I gladly
would have returned your call, since my voicemails get emailed to me
while I was gone.  I actually was trying to get ahold of you b/c the
server i was going to send you failed burn in tests, and I wanted to
send you a better server, but the specs were slightly different so I
wanted your permision.  Anyhow you charged it back via paypal, and
whenever paypal sees fit the will issue a refund  A nice email
requesting a refund would have been a much more productive pursuit for
both me and you, I would have gladly issued it.   I haven't had a
chance to read your bashings, since I have around 1800 emails to catch
up on from this list.

If you need further proof of the boucning I would glady post them, but
I am sure you already know this is an issue.

Preston Garrison
direct: 877-748-4142
fax: 310-774-3901
cell: 623-748-4140